Sweatpants may be that super casual member of your wardrobe, but what if we told you that there are ways to spice up your style and it all comes down to, you got it, sweatpants.
Here is your summary:
- Sweatpants are preferred because they are comfortable and versatile.
- Consider matching colors.
- Wear a blouse with sweatpants for a smart casual look.
- Complete your look with heels, pumps, and boots to give it an edge.
- Be casual by accessorizing sweatpants with sneakers.
- Wear a crop top.
Comfy is why sweatpants are the most desirable wardrobe piece.
Unlike jeans, sweatpants are comfortable and versatile, they come in different shades of color and even fabrics, all designed to be subtle and cozy. These are the reasons you might have seen your favorite celebrity or fashion blogger, rocking them.
So how exactly do you have to match up and style your sweatpants, to ensure you go by your day feeling snug, but not end up being scoped by the fashion police?
How to wear sweatpants.
1. Consider color.
As you pick out pieces to accentuate your sweatpants pick colors that fall next to each other on the color wheel, these colors scheme is called the Analogous color scheme see our comprehensive guide below;
3. Wear a crop top.
You can never go wrong pairing sweatpants with crop tops. Matching colors take the overall look even further.
3. Spice Up Your Sweatpants With Boots or Heels.
Wearing sweatpants with heels, pumps and boots give your whole outlook an edgy look, that strikes balance between casual and daring, while adding a bit of spice to a look that would otherwise be too casual.
4. Complete Your Look With Sneakers, To Stay Casual.
Try a biker black leather jacket styled with a grey pullover, your sweatpants, and military green trainers.
5. Pair Sweatpants with a blouse for a smart casual look.
Cream white shirt looks amazing tucked in sporty bottoms. Complete the look by adding an orange shoulder leather bag and nude flat loafers:
We hope this article has been a great guide to helping you spice up your sweatpants, if you’d like us to do a detailed review comment down below.